Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Still Passover

We have been having a relaxing time the last two days.  There have been many little chores inside the house like Mark working on the taxes, me doing a lot of hand laundry that I put off, lots of reading of books, working on music for SOJC and next year's Cove Singers concert, and hours and hours of TV watching.  We did not leave the house at all yesterday.  It was lovely.

Yesterday was also Evey's birthday.  She was 31.  She had a birthday party Saturday night, and last night Eric took her out to dinner at one of their favorite restaurants that they hadn't been to in a long while.  We called her and chatted for awhile.  It sounds like she had a lovely, relaxing day, too.

We are still eating Passover food, and I am overeating candy, macaroons, and matzah all day long.  UGH.  This morning I weighed 280, so that's 9 pounds gained since Thursday morning.  Still hoping I can make them go away when the holiday is over.

I can't post any pictures here of the seder after all.  I uploaded them from my camera to the Picasa program like always, but for some reason I cannot now upload them from Picasa to the web in order to share them with places like this blog or other people.  I have no idea why it's not working, and since Picasa is no longer supported, there's no one to ask.

So here are some fun pictures of Evey instead on the day after her birthday.

Me and Evey at her in-law's house in 2010 just before she and Eric left for California.
Wedding shower pictures at her in-law's house in NJ, 2011


At her second shower at Kip and Denise's house the next day.

Fun at Universal Studios


With her favorite Disney character

Our first visit to their new home and our first time with Kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment