Friday, June 23, 2017

Been a long time

I had not realized that it has been almost two weeks since my last post.  We had a great end of trip up north and a smooth train ride home.  We have been home three full days, and tomorrow Lowell and Emily arrive to stay with us for five nights.

I have gained a ton of weight.  This morning I was 288.3, so up five since my last report.  Not good.  I'm eating everything in sight at home and out of the house.  Binge eating when possible is not a good way to go, but it's what I'm doing right now.  I wake up every morning and tell myself that I will stay in control today, but every day I have broken that pledge.  UGH.

Evey and Eric flew overnight this past Monday to Copenhagen.  They are doing a two week trip to Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.  Today they spent the day at Tivoli Gardens and had a ball.  What a wonderful time they are having!

Yesterday Mark and I went to Flagler Beach Winery with Susie and Ed for our Tourist Tuesday on Thursday trip.  It was awesome.

Here are a few pictures from that.


This winery is literally right at the beach.


We shared this cheese board for lunch.



Susie and Ed

Only Ed had enough energy after lunch and wine to go down on to the beach.


We also visited their little local museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment