Sunday, November 25, 2018

Great week with Evey and Eric

We had a fabulous time with Evey and Eric over the Thanksgiving week.  We did everything we planned except go to the Science Center.  That day we were all tired from our three days at WDW and the day at Legoland, all of which were super fun.  We just stayed home and did a lot of catch up on some things around the house that day.  Then we went out to dinner at Celebration Town Center.  Thanksgiving was lovely and off they flew home the day after.

Because of my illness, I lost 8 pounds in that week and then stayed the same throughout the week that Evey was here.  I was very excited for that.  Then this morning I hit another milestone.  I weighed 249.6 this morning.  I have not been under 250 since 2013!.  I was 245 at Evey's wedding in 211, then I gained a bunch and lost a bunch so that I was only 236 in 213.  So hitting 245 is my next goal and then 235.

235 might take a very long time because a lot of cruising is coming up and then the big trip to Asia in the spring followed  by Passover immediately after.

I would like to lose ten pounds by the Asian trip, which would be super easy to do if there weren't five cruises between then and now!  lol  Well, the goal is not to gain any weight on any of the cruises,  but I don't know if that's possible.  On the 14 day Canadian cruise I gained 5 pounds, but I lost them in 5 days after we returned.  Then I put them right back on sadly.  The trick is not to put them back on if I gain them again.  We have the first one on December 9.  It's a 12 day cruise with the drink package, like in Canada.  All the other cruises do not have a drink package, so buying every drink definitely means less drinking!  If I gain weight on the 12 day cruise, I'll have to be super careful after it because we have a bunch of dinners out with friends at Disney and then in just 8 days we have the New Year's Eve cruise coming up.  There's just so much cruising in the next three months!

1 comment: