Monday, April 26, 2010

Good things are happening!

I have such a busy day ahead, and I love that. Plus it does NOT involve going to school or work! I LOVE that, too.

I got on the scale (sorry, Mark) and I'm down another pound. I'm within four and a half pounds of the weight I hit before we left on the trip back on March 2, so I'm encouraged that I'm getting back to the good habits. I also sang two songs last night at the synagogue's fabulous show that honored all the past presidents. Since Mark was a past president, it was wonderful to see him be honored and be able to sing a few songs also. Everyone who performed last night was incredible, so it was an honor for me to be asked to sing as part of such a high quality show. Well, yes, there was the usual funny humor courtesy of a few of the usual suspects, but it was especially great last night also. We just had a fabulous time!

Today I'm about to practice choral music. Yes, CHORAL MUSIC! I haven't looked at a piece of choral music in at least six months. I had to drag Evey's electric keyboard out and set it up to practice since the piano is in the POD. I'm actually excited to do this. I am going to sing with the MT choir as an alto for their spring concert and also with the CMC spring concert. There aren't many rehearsals left for this, so I have to get started!

Also the reprise of the Cabaret has been finalized and announced. In fact, I announced it last night at the show. It will be Sunday, September 26 at 3 p.m., and I hope lots of people come to it. Mark and I really want to do it again. Mark especially wants to do it again so he can do it without chest pains. Ha Ha!

I sent out pictures of our trip to about 15 people during the vacation, but last night other people who were hearing about them have asked for them. I really think that most of the people who got the pictures are also the ones who read this blog, but just in case there are some other people out there who read this and want to see the pictures/travelogue, I am going to start putting some links on here to the pictures. I have to do them in little batches since not all of them are out there on the web anymore. I found out that Picasa limits your space and I was taking up too much space. LOL! Anyway, since the pictures are not public, I have to put the link embedded in this text for you to copy and past the url into a new browser to find. If you are interested, I will start doing that in the next blog. Have fun.

I feel so happy and upbeat today despite the gray, rainy weather. I love this feeling. I hope everyone reading this is feeling as great as I do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment