Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A week's gone by

I guess I have fallen out of the habit of posting on this blog daily. Sorry! It's been over a week since I wrote. Yesterday was weigh-in day, and I was 215.5, about a two pound loss for the week. I was ok with that since the week included four days on travel to Boston to visit Evey, and I enjoyed the restaurants way too much. Yesterday I had a perfect day, eating only what I wrote down, 1400 calories. I was sure that I was dropping weight like crazy, but clearly I can never tell. This morning I was up a pound and a half. That's why no one should get on the scale on a daily basis! Today I'm heading out in just a few minutes for my annual GYN check-up, no one's favorite thing to do, but it's only once a year. I'm going to eat right again today. That's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment