Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy Friday

I used to envy my husband his busy, errand-laden Fridays. Now I have them, also, and I love it. I got up early to water my new plants again this morning. Today I added Miracle Gro to the water, so hopefully the feeding will make them happy. We took some old bookcases to the county dump, walked a few times around the mall, got a Starbucks coffee (Mark's was free with a birthday coupon), bought a few more coffee things for my Keurig, hit two banks, and ate lunch at Subway. Now we're home. I immediately received a phone call from the doctor's office to schedule my routine five year colonoscopy. Done. It's on May 27. Now I'm about to go out and spray Round-Up on anything weedy in the mulch beds. I did it yesterday, but I swear there is more green stuff peeking out today. I hate weeds. After all that, I had better practice some music. Maybe I'll even get an afternoon nap. Who knows? I love busy Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment