Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Heading to Miami. Carnival Sensation with the fam tomorrow!

I am starting the new cruise up a little bit over the weight I started the last cruise.  I left on January 6 at 279.  I came back a little over 280.  Today I'm driving off at 10 a.m. weighing 281.5.  So...not a great weight to go on a cruise, but at least it's only four days.  With all the extra walking on a cruise ship, I hope I can weigh in next Tuesday around the same.

Our itinerary is this:
Wednesday:  drive to Miami and meet up with six of my family members in the same hotel.
Thursday: drive to the port and meet up with the other two family members.  Board the Carnival Sensation.   Sail Away around 4 p.m.
Friday:  spend the morning and early afternoon in Key West, always a favorite port.
Saturday: spend the day at a fabulous beach in Cozumel with most of the family.
Sunday:  Glorious day at sea!
Monday: disembark and drive home and say good bye to everybody.

I hope the six rookie cruisers love it!

So here are the final pictures from the Carnival Magic.

What a beautiful morning for a book and a cup of coffee.


Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

View of two ships as we motored off to St. John for a tour.

View of harbor of St. John as we drove up through the National Park.

Trunk Beach

Ruins of a sugar mill


Got my stamp in the National Park Passport!


Best towel animals ever from our room steward Felix.  The towel man scared me when I first walked in the room that night!

Docked in San Juan with view of El Morro in the background. We did not go off the ship that day.

First time we ever went in the basketball court on a ship.  Mark was 1 for 8.

I was 0 for 8!  LOL

We had the hot tubs to ourselves.  There are SEVEN hot tubs on this ship.


We played in the Water Works area also.

That water was COLD!



The morning of day sixL Towel Invasion!


Grand Turk, always a favorite.

My first Jello shot at the swim up bar at Margaritaville!

Drinking some whiskey in the pool.

Our fabulous wait staff team.

Balloon drop night is the last night of the cruise.  I got this one!  That will be us on the next cruise!



1 comment:

  1. Great post, glad to see you're doing good! I'm doing good also losing a lot of weight, it's amazing! Honestly I feel like it's important to share diet plans that actually work so i'm going to share this link with you, http://wp.me/p8jBMO-l Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete