Friday, February 3, 2017

Feeling much better

Monday through Wednesday I really felt like crap.  Thursday I had some new meds, Sudafed and Flonase again, which helped tremendously.  This morning I almost feel like myself, minus a decent speaking voice and non-existent singing voice.

Mark and I did something really fun this morning.  We bought season tickets in very cheap seats for seven shows for the 2017-18 season at the Doctor Phillips Center in downtown Orlando BECAUSE that will give us first crack at getting seats to HAMILTON in the 2018-19 season.  The seven shows are all very good.  We have the Sunday matinee package, which is cheapest.  Two of the seven dates didn't work for us, but apparently there's an easy exchange policy.  I think when we are ready we can pay a little more to exchange those two for another date.  Both of them conflict with cruising!  What else?

Today I have a mani/pedi appointment at 11.  Then around 1:30 I'll have lunch at Cheeks followed up by giving a voice lesson to a friend who lives just down the street from there.  I had her scheduled for Wednesday but canceled because I was too sick.  I am glad I could reschedule it for today!

This morning I weighed 282, not a good weight by any stretch, BUT down four since I weighed myself Tuesday morning after the cruise.  I hope to drop another one or two by Sunday morning when we drive off to Tampa to start the next two weeks on the Carnival Pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment