Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Two days off

Yesterday I cancelled all my plans for two days in a row so that I can stay in my bathrobe and rest.  The intense congestion in my head is causing a pounding headache.  Mark is currently out doing errands and will bring back some Sudafeds and more Hall's.  Even though I mostly slept all day yesterday and did very little other than sleep (2-6 p.m. in my chair), I still lost two pounds of mostly fluid, 284 this morning.  Today will be similar, but I'm going to try to eat less snacks than yesterday. As soon as I write this blog, I'm going to the chair and going to sleep!

Meanwhile, Picasa finally did upload all of my vacation pictures to the web.  Now I can share them on the blog.

Boarding on Thursday, Jan. 26.

At Sail Away

The ten of us in our matching t-shirts as soon as we boarded.  L-R: Denise, Cindy, Ken, Jim, Kip, Flyn, elephant, Mark W, me, Mark S, Carol

On the very last day, 8 of us played Trivial Pursuit, one of 7 teams.  We tied with another team and WON the ship on a stick after several tie breaker questions!  Yay.  
i now have six ships in my fleet in the living room.
First lunch on the Lido Deck

We remembered to bring our cruising magnet for the door this time.

First dinner in the main dining room

Playing Farkle with Kip and Denise in the library after dinner.

Denise and I both ordered the same drink at Sloppy Joe's in Key West.


Oh, Denise! LOL

Cindy loves Harry.

After our time on Key West, we played Trivia: One Hit Wonders.  Cindy tied with another lady and won a medal.

That evening we played Trivial Pursuit.  Our team came in second of the three teams.  But the last day we all won it and got our ship statues.

Grooving for St. Jude again.

Carol joined us and got the t-shirts for her and Mark W.

Heading to the catamaran on Cozumel

Relaxing for the day on Passion Island.

At first the water felt cold, but we all quickly got used to it.

Mark climbed up on all the playthings in the water!

Carol enjoyed the slide on this piece.

Later Denise and Kip climbed up on this one.

The Wyatts: Cindy, Kip, and Mark

Denise enjoyed her time in the sun.

After dinner we all played mini-golf while the ship was still docked.  Kip was a good big brother and helped Mark get through the course.

The three best players posed before having a play off on the first three holes.

Denise was the final winner!

Mark S and I were the only two that went to the late night deck party and Mexican buffet.

The last day was a sea day and very rough.  Cindy and Ken did their backstage tour of the ship, but Jim had to cancel due to seasickness.

After the last dinner in the dining room, we all posed on the steps.

Monday morning Kip and Denise were the last ones off with us.  Denise enjoyed her last moments in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment