Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Newsies

This evening Mark and I are going to see a filmed version of a stage production of Newsies, a Disney failed movie that eventually became a huge Broadway hit.  We went to see it live on Broadway with Evey a few summers ago.  We will eat dinner out first at either Perkins or Sweet Tomatoes because we have good coupons for both.  Whichever we don't use tonight we will use Friday evening.

During the day today, Mark is getting a hair cut while I work on four part harmony to teach some guys at the Cove Singers.  We worked for an hour yesterday, but they need much more work.  We will be working Friday afternoon and Monday morning.  Hopefully, they can then work on their own.  The show is the end of March.

My weight was 288.6 this morning, which is down from the 291 yesterday.  I logged my calories in to the Lose It! program.  I had 1186 for the day.  I also drank a lot of water and was very active for two hours directing the Cove Singers rehearsal from 3-5 p.m.  I had my mani/pedi and a hair cut.  My hair was getting quite long and shaggy, so now it's trimmed up pretty good now.  Much easier to deal with.

Here are pictures from the five day cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

13 people stayed on board to do the B2B experience.  Relaxing with the complimentary champagne after we returned and before anyone else arrived.

One of the three pools on deck 9.

The beautiful aft pool area.

Dancing at Sail Away!

First drink of the second cruise at Sail Away.

Never took pictures of our room on the first cruise, so I did it on the first day of this cruise.

Very nice inside room, the first we ever had with two chairs as well as the ottoman at the desk.

YAY!  We got our Platinum cards on this cruise, meaning we have sailed 75 days on Carnival.



Inside the Butterflies Lounge, which was the Comedy Club as well as used for other lectures and things.

Q and A with he Cruise Director.

Towel Invasion day again.  Amazing.




Yesterday I posed a picture by the Red Frog Rum Bar.  Today here's a picture from the Blue Iguana Tequila bar.

Going to Cozumel with the t-shirt Cindy got him.

At our favorite dock, Puerta Maya, so we went to Pancho's for lunch.

Biggest margarita I ever had!  Mango and delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment