Monday, February 2, 2015

Trying to be normal today

Let's start with the Monday Weigh-in report.  Last Monday I reported a weight of 267.3. I was happy with that because it showed I'd only gained a pound and a half on the cruise and that I had dropped five pounds in one day.  Well, so much for those five pounds gone.  Today they are mostly back because I was 271.8.  Actually I'm blaming that on the big bag of Doritos, Spicy Sweet Chili flavor, that I ate during the Super Bowl.  I also had a few pretzels and sucked on a of Vitamin C drops and Hall's cough drops. 

If I'm better today, maybe some of that will fly off today.

I literally spent the day sleeping on the couch, drinking tea, watching TV (including the Super Bowl), and overeating.  I'm still sick.

Doesn't matter.  Today I have things to do.  At 10:40 I have an eye exam for new glasses at Lens Crafters, and Mark has one at 11:20.  We will eat lunch out at the Chipotle next door, finish Jane Eyre, and go to the lecture at 4 p.m. about the book.  Then I'll be home shortly after 5 and probably CRASH.

At least the Patriots won!  What a great game.  I love it when it's a close game.

No comments:

Post a Comment