Saturday, November 14, 2015

Didn't make it three in a row! LOL

On Tuesday I wrote, saying I was making it two days in a row.  Now it's Saturday.  Weeks are busy here.

I was going steady with my friend Donna this week.  Yes, we saw each other five days in a row.  On Monday we sat at the same table at the Haddassah luncheon and fashion show.  On Tuesday we went to the Guys and Dolls rehearsal, where she sings alto and sits next to me.  On Wednesday, we met at Freedom Park at 8:30 a.m. to sing all the military theme songs for the Veterans Day ceremony.  On Thursday, she came to my house for Mah Jongg and then we went out to lunch with Barb at the Grille.  Friday we had another rehearsal together.  Now I won't see her again until Tuesday night's Guys and Dolls rehearsal again.  Funny how things go like that.

I have maintained my weight all week.  I was 175.8 this morning, same as Monday.  I bet it doesn't change too much this weekend.  At least, I hope it doesn't.  We are eating dinner out today and lunch out tomorrow, so anything could happen.

Today we are starting three days in a row of having fun with friends Susie and Ed.  Ed is driving the four of us up to a restaurant called Cheddar's for dinner.  I won a $10 gift card to it at the Haddassah luncheon.  Then we are going to the Orlando Science Center for the first movie in a series at the Jewish Film Festival.  Tomorrow we are going to the Solivita Theater Group's dinner theater production of "Over the River and Through the Woods."  Monday we are heading up to the Enzian theater for a double feature of films in the Jewish Film Festival series.  We plan to catch a quick dinner at the Enzian between the two films.  Three fun days with Susie and Ed!

Tuesday I will have a five hour appointment at Nature Hair: mani/pedi, waxing, hair cut, color, and highlights.  It's about time.  My nails and hair are horrible right now!

Wednesday we fly to California!  Wow!  I am very excited to go see Evey and Eric.  I will be taking my computer and writing some blogs.  Don't worry.

Hope anyone reading is enjoying life a much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment