Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday weigh-in. Staying the same.

I was 276 this morning, which is essentially the same as the last several reports.  I went to the cruise in the first week of October at 273 and never really lost the four pounds I gained in 9 days.  On Wednesday we are flying to San Jose to stay with Evey and Eric.  It's not like a cruise ship, so hopefully, I don't gain weight on that trip.

We enjoyed the Solivita theater Group' performance yesterday of Over the River and Through the Woods.  It was an amazing cast, very funny and very poignant.  We knew everyone in the cast, and it was such a pleasure to laugh and cry with them as they did such a great job.  We also had a wonderful table of four other couples that we know and enjoy.  Solivita at its best.

Today I will be heading to water aerobics pretty soon, although I'm worried that the water will be COLD. Mark can't swim yet, but he plans to try to write down the routine so that we can do it when the leader isn't there in the summer. Then at 2:30 we are picking up Ed and Susie to head to the Enzian Theater in Winter Park for two more films in the Jewish Film Festival.  I think one is a documentary, but I don't remember the titles of either one right now.  In between the two films we plan to catch a quick dinner at the theater.  It will be another fun day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment