Monday, November 30, 2015

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS

This afternoon Mark and I will be joining our friends in the Solivita Disney Fan Club at Epcot for a late lunch at Via Napoli as part of a package to see the Candlelight Processional.  Tonight's reader of the Christmas Story is Neil Patrick Harris.  Wow!  We have never gone to this before, mostly because we aren't really too into the Christmas story or carols, but if I had to go, I would totally pick NPH as my STAR to go see!  There will be pictures tomorrow!  I do like music and a big chorus, and I have wanted to go to this for awhile just for that reason.  Since the fan club was organizing this, Mark thought it would be fun, too. YAY!

Meanwhile, this morning we will start off with water aerobics.  It's currently only 70 degrees out.  It might be 72 by the time water aerobics starts, so I am not too enthusiastic about this!  Yesterday, I wrapped a lot of gifts.  I need to go to the post office and mail one off to Evey in time for her to get it by Hanukkah. Although since it's for the last night of Hanukkah, there should be time. I also need to stop at Walmart or somewhere to buy a few boxes for shipping gifts out to Lowell, Emily, Cindy, Flyn, and Jackie.  I have their stuff here all ready to wrap, but there are no boxes in the house to package it all up in.

I did drop those extra pounds yesterday from all the sodium on Saturday.  I was an even 276 this morning, which is what I was when we left for California. It's not a great number, but I will take it.  Now if I could only lose a few more before the cruise on December 31!!  Lunch at Via Napoli today may be okay.  We prepaid for this lunch and special seating, so we are not really sure how the lunch is going to work out.  It's a pizza place that we have been in several times, so I'm guessing we are eating pizza.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment