Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I tried. I gained.

My day went exactly as planned yesterday.  I also tracked all my calories and thought I made a good choice at Crispers for dinner.  Mark and I both got the same thing, a bowl of vegetarian vegetable soup and 1/2 a tuna wrap.  We thought we were ordering the cup of soup, but we realized as we were eating that we got the bowl.  It also really looked like an entire wrap, not a 1/2.  Maybe that's why I am up a half pound today today to 276.3.  Oh. well.  Today will be worse.  The Big Catch salad that I will eat for lunch at the NARFE Bd. Meeting at Beef O'Brady's is 650 calories.  Then dinner at Boatwright's could easily be over 1,000 even without any fun things like alcohol or bread or dessert.  Sigh.  There's no way I won't be up again tomorrow.  Then I'll be eating at home Wednesday through Saturday before we go out for lunch and dinner at SeaWorld on Sunday.  I hope I can stay motivated through four good days and lose a little more.

Before we went out for Tourist Tuesday on Monday with Susie and Ed, we both saw the dermatologist.  He cut the crusty patch on my face off.  He said he did not like the look of the blood vessels in it.  Mark had all three of his things cut off, two on one leg and one on the other.  He was told they were too "atypical" to leave on.  We should get word if they are ok or would require something else to be done in 10 business days.  I guess that is two weeks from yesterday or July 11.  We are praying for a completely clean bill of health from these.  I do not need to come back at all unless I find something new to be concerned about or if I get a bad report.  Mark is supposed to come back next year for another complete look-over.

We had fun yesterday with Ed and Susie.  Here are a few pictures from the Simply Tina tribute concert and our day out yesterday.










No comments:

Post a Comment