Thursday, June 30, 2016

Eating at home makes a difference.

I ate 1188 calories yesterday and lost a pound.  It works.  I was even able to eat two popsicles,with sugar in them, and two squares of delicious rum caramel chocolate that we bought in Barbados.  It was a good day.

Mark's appointment with the endocrinologist went well.  He is doing fine and got paper prescriptions to take with him on our trip.  We had fun in the evening at the Shalom Club.  I didn't eat any of the chocolate, even though the table top was strewn with many of my favorite chocolate candies!  We enjoyed the trivia contest, tying for third.  Whoopee!!

Today I'm playing Mah Jongg at the Lago Vista Clubhouse with my lady friends.  Then we are all staying to eat bag lunches together and swim in the pool, if it doesn't rain.  Tonight we are going to Susie and Ed's house for Rummicube and to watch a movie.

A relaxed and happy day!

It's also my sister Flyn's 65th birthday today.  That's a biggie.  She should receive my card and gift in the mail today.  Later I will call her.  She's not on Facebook, so I can't even post good wishes to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment