Sunday, June 26, 2016

Movie, Epcot, Hollywood Studios

As Mark said this morning, "I love our life style here."

He was thinking about the fun at WDW that we will have today as well as the fun we have had these last four days since we got home.  We swam and relaxed by the pool all day Friday after doing water aerobics first.  Mark also got his hair cut and worked in the library.  I played Mah Jongg on Thursday and Friday and even won a few games.  It's been a great four days since we got off the train Tuesday night.

I also behaved perfectly with my food these past four days.  I logged everything in and ate about 1200 calories each day.  Although I did not do any exercise Wednesday or Thursday, I did do 40 minutes of water aerobics and 15 minutes of laps on Friday plus 25 minutes walking the indoor track on Saturday.  Today there will be LOTS of walking out in the heat and possible thunderstorms at two different parks.  If the weather turns too nasty, I guess we will come home, but we are taking the backpack with ponchos just in case.

I am 276.6 this morning, which is great.  I am about a pound LESS than when we left for MD.  YAY!

Today  begins three straight days of eating out.  That is not my strong point, but I'm determined to make it work.

We are going to the movie Central Intelligence this morning at Disney Springs followed by a salmon crepe for lunch at the new Crepery in Disney Springs.  After that we will park at the Studios, ride the boat to Epcot for the Tina Turner tribute band concert at 5:30, ride the boat back to the Studios for salmon with broccoli and rice for dinner at the ABC Commissary, and then wait to see the Star Wars fireworks display if it's not rained out.  I am not too worried about this food because there will be so much walking to offset it.

Tomorrow, after a visit with the dermatologist for each of us to look at a few suspicious things, we are having Tourist Tuesday with the Goldbergs on a Monday.  We will eat breakfast and lunch at home and then go to the Maitland JCC where there is a small Holocaust Museum.  After the museum, we are going to see the new Pixar film, Finding Dory, followed by dinner out somewhere TBD.  Tuesday we have our NARFE Board Meeting at Beef O'Brady's where I will eat the Big Catch Salad, a large, salty piece of tilapia on a delicious big green salad, which is listed as 670 calories! That wouldn't be too bad if I ate a small dinner at home that night, but it will be followed by dinner out with friends at Boatwright's at WDW.  We have eaten there many times, and it will NOT be low calorie even if I skip all the fun stuff like drinks, appetizers, bread, and dessert.  I will skip those, but even the entree will be high.  Sigh.  That's part of our life style here, too, eating out far more often than ever before.  If possible, I'll try to get some walking in on Tuesday.

Just a week ago today we were having brunch and a ballgame with Lowell, Emily, and Phil.  Wow!  Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment