Monday, June 6, 2016

Wow, where did the week go?

First, I am up 2.5 pounds this week to 277.5.  I'm not surprised because there were many meals eaten out and not a lot of exercise.

We had a nice week with regular things like a few days of water aerobics for exercise and Mah Jongg.  There was also a dentist appointment where I got my two front teeth fixed up.  The painted-on resin looks great but doesn't last forever.  It was three years ago that I had it done before.  If I get another three years out of it, that will be fine with me.

Yesterday we did a double feature movie of Alice through the Looking Glass and X-Men Apocalypse.  Both were excellent. We also enjoyed the new section of Disney Springs and had lunch at one of the new restaurants followed by a night at Animal Kingdom.  It has only just recently been opened until late with a night safari, a new water pageant show with seating, and lights on the Tree of Life. All in all, these are great additions to the park.

So life is going on as usual.  That's the bottom line.

Here are few pictures from the last couple of days of the Bermuda cruise and a few from Animal Kingdom last night.










No comments:

Post a Comment