Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Bingeing and more bingeing

I am remiss on not having a Weigh-in Wednesday report since October 5.  In between we have been busy with hurricanes, Succoth, and rehearsals.  And BINGE EATING.

Evey first called it to my attention while she was getting her Masters in Applied Nutrition from Northeastern University.  I'm sure she is right.  I had never heard of this eating disorder, but once I read about it, it is totally me.  She has suggested that I go to therapy about it, but I have not done that.

The last few weeks have not been good for my calories.  We have eaten out a few times, but it's mostly bingeing on snack food between meals that is doing me in.  It's so hard to stop once it starts.

Even so, I have not gained any significant weight since the last report.  October 5 I had gained weight, up to 271.5.  This morning I was 270.2.  That looks like a loss, but actually the Wednesday before October 5, I was 265.  I gained six and a half pounds that week and have basically stayed the same.

Today will not help much because we are eating out for dinner.  We are going to join the Solivita Disney Fan Club for dinner out at the Trail's End Buffet at Fort Wilderness and then the Halloween Hay Ride.  This is the third year in a row that we have done this.  It's a lot of fun, and we will be going with Susie and Ed.  I hope to have some pictures to post tomorrow.

I might be able to help myself a little tomorrow with lots of walking.  We are going to the Magic Kingdom for the first time in a long while.  We have THREE Fast Passes booked: Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan's Flight.  It will be so much fun to walk around there and see all the Halloween decorations.  There should be plenty of pictures from that, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment