Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ELECTION DAY

A lot of people thought today would never come.  The long, and sometimes hateful, campaign has gone on for over a year.  Now it's time to go vote.  Mark and I have not voted early or by mail-in.  We actually like going to the polls on the actual day.  I'm about to go up to the Solivita Ballroom in about 10 minutes and vote for a woman for President for the first time in history.  I was very excited to vote for our first African-American President eight years ago and again four years ago.  I certainly hope he goes down as one of the best Presidents ever.  That's how I feel about him.  Now I will go vote for the first woman.

I don't have time to write too much more.  I will be VERY BUSY today and mostly out of the house, starting with voting.

All I can say now is that "I'm with her"!

No comments:

Post a Comment