Saturday, November 26, 2016

Peaceful Saturday

We took Evey and Eric to the airport yesterday.  It was sad to send them back after such a great week.  When I went home, we had lunch and then both Mark and I took a long nap.  I actually slept THREE hours from 3:40-6:40 in the chair in the living room.  Crazy.  I guess they wore me out more than I realized.  LOL

Today we plan to watch TV most of the day with a brief break to go to the gym and take a walk.  I really need to get back to normal eating and exercise.  I have gained almost six pounds in the week that Evey and Eric were here. It's not their fault!  It's all the eating out and then Thanksgiving and leftovers.  From today through December 11, I will be eating all my meals at home, and I'm determined to make them lower calories than they have been recently.  I started off by NOT having pie for breakfast.  LOL!

Here are some pictures from the week with Evey and Eric.  These are all from my phone, and Eric showed me how to move them from the phone to my Picasa program so that I can save and share them on the blog.  Yay for Eric!  He is very smart and helpful. I'm lucky to have such a great son-in-law.

Eric, Stitch, and Evey at the Ohana character breakfast at the Polynesian Village Resort.

At Disney Springs

Outside Living Seas at Epcot.
In the Gaylord Palms lobby




Waiting for the Cirque show to start


Seeing Moana Wednesday afternoon

Checking out the drone in the theater, the type used for the new drone light show at Disney Springs.

Saying good-bye at the airport


No comments:

Post a Comment