Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Weighing In

The last time I reported my weight was October 26.  At that time it was 270.2. The morning I am up one pound to 271.2.

Of course, I have continued to jump on that scale every day, so I know that I have fluctuated from as high as 276 to as low as 269 during these few weeks.  Yesterday morning I was 273.4, so I dropped three pounds in one day.  That was simply water weight.  I had been eating a lot of high sodium foods as well as lots of completely unnecessary snacks.  I had a very good day yesterday, so that was reflected in three pounds of water being released.

Today all my meals will also be at home, so I anticipate a good day.

In addition, once the last performance of Art and the cast party were over Sunday night, Mark and I went back to exercising on Monday.  We went to a delightful Coffee Talk about backyard wildlife and turtle rescues.  Then we went to the gym followed by a mile walk.  I'm so out of shape and fat that I had to break up the mile with a 15 minute rest on the bench.  Tuesday we walked a mile, but I only waited on the bench about 5 minutes.  Today I hope to walk a mile without sitting down.  My back just hurts too much from carrying this weight to walk very far.  I also ran a two hour rehearsal and then sang a different two hour rehearsal yesterday, which expended plenty of energy.  It all contributed to that three pound loss over night.

After my morning mani/pedi, I plan to go the gym again for the weight machines and then do that mile walk.  Hopefully, this all happens.

Friday Evey and Eric arrive.  Saturday we check in to Old Key West for three nights, which means a lot of meals in restaurants.  Then it's Thanksgiving!  If I could just keep my weight the same through the next week or so, I will consider that an accomplishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment