Friday, December 29, 2017

Getting Ready!

Yesterday I won twice at Mah Jongg in the morning, worked around the house in the afternoon, and then had dinner out at Bonefish Grille with friends from SOJC. It was a wonderful day!

This morning I'm down two pounds from Wednesday, so that is also nice.  Water weight leaves quickly!  LOL

Today we are PACKING before heading over to the Cove to work in the library.  We leave on our New Year's Eve cruise with Susie and Ed TOMORROW!  This cruise is 7 nights on the Norwegian Epic, a brand new ship and cruise line for us.  We are hoping we like it.  They gave everyone a free beverage package, so we have no worries about drinking for free on this trip, which is nice since it will be New Year's Eve.

We are going to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Nassau, and the private island Great Stirrup Cay.  Of course, we have been to all of those places before and will be at some of them again in February!  LOL  Doesn't matter.  The point is to have a great NYE celebration and some time with good friends.

I will be taking my computer in order to process the hundreds of photos I'll be taking, but I will not try to write any blogs.  That would require internet, and we don't really know what the NCL ships have for internet or how much it might cost.  I'll be writing blogs beginning again on either January 6 or thereafter when we return.

Meanwhile, I wish everybody a Happy New Year and may 2018 bring you much peace, happiness, and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment