Monday, May 3, 2010

Cruising

I have recently become enamored of a website called Cruise Critic. You can read reviews of ships, ports, and other people's experiences. Yesterday I wrote a review of our Panama Canal trip, and it was published this morning. If you are interested in reading it, here is the url link. If this doesn't show up as a link to click on, try to cut and paste it into a new browser. http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=66549.

I am getting no where on my diet these days. I'm barely holding my own, fluctuating up and down the same five pounds. I guess this is a plateau, or maybe it's the way maintenance goes. I never planned to maintain a weight of between 210 and 215, but that's been the case for months and months. Today I was 214, but then yesterday I had hot dogs at the ball park, high sodium. I also ate around 2,000 calories again without any walking, so that sounds like maintenance. Hm...

I really planned to get to 175 before trying to maintain, but over a year ago, I remember thinking that I could never get under 200. As the weight was falling away, I really began to think it was possible to go under 200, and maybe it IS, but not unless I get back to the regular walking and the 1200 daily calories. Every day is a new day, so maybe today I'll do just that.




No comments:

Post a Comment