Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On track yesterday

I had a really excellent day yesterday in terms of following my food plan. I got back to all the basics without a single slip-up or desire to binge. At breakfast I had four Morningstar soy sausage links (160 calories) and a sugar-free, low fat peach yogurt (80). For lunch I had a double turkey salad at Subway (190) with a bottle of water. My afternoon snack was a gala apple (80). Mark made a delicious Hungry Girl quessadilla (200) with tossed salad with cheese topping (130). After my CMC rehearsal, I had two sugar-free popsicles (30) and a banana (130) for a snack. Total calories yesterday were 1,000 exactly. I also walked the mall. I went around three full times at the fastest pace I ever took (47 minutes), then I walked another two/thirds around almost as a cool down for another 13 minutes to get to the Subway. After lunch, I strolled slowly the rest of the way back to the car and shopped for shoes and shorts for myself. I needed some summer sandals and some shorts with pockets in them. I really enjoy being able to go in and try things on in a store. I have spent so many years only buying online. Even my shoe size has shrunk! I still need a wide, but I have gone back to 8.5 from 9. Weird. Maybe that went with the shrinking from 5'4" to 5'2". LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment