Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Busy, fun day

The lunch and concert yesterday at Epcot were spectacular.  Some pictures from yesterday are at the bottom of the blog.

Today I got my nails done in a festive red color for the concerts this week.  I also got my hair trimmed nice and short again.  After that, it was on to the Cove Singers rehearsal for the holiday concert on Dec. 17.  It was a great rehearsal, in my opinion.  Now I'm home and relaxing for the rest of the evening.  It's the last night I will be home for five straight nights.  Wednesday and Thursday are dress rehearsals for the Guys and Dolls concert followed by three shows nights in a row.  I'll be exhausted by Monday morning!
Epcot is all decked out for the holidays.



A fifty piece orchestra, singers from the Voices of Liberty and Disney cast members, and a hundred or so local high school choir students performed so many wonderful arrangements of Christmas songs.

Neil Patrick Harris did a great job narrating.

He only sang once, at the finale, which was the Hallelujah Chorus.

Susie and Ed brought their rain ponchos, but Mark and I did not.  We just sat in the drizzle and ignored the rain.  It was a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment