Monday, January 22, 2018

A great day at Epcot yesterday

We spent 10 hours at the Epcot Art Festival yesterday.  We walked 7 miles!  We painted; we ate; we listened to an amazing concert.  There will be pictures eventually.

My blood sugar was 118 this morning, which I didn't like because I had my fasting blood work for the family doctor's appointment next week.  I know the A1C and blood sugar will be bad.  I am not going to be surprised if she finally diagnoses me as a diabetic and not longer a pre-diabetic.  I will be sad and angry at myself, but not surprised.

My appointment at Quest was for 7:15, but somehow I stupidly made it under Mark's birthday.  When I signed in on my actual birthday, I showed up as a walk-in.  I got there t 7:05 expecting a 10 minute wait, but I actually waited 35 minutes.  Oh, well.  My fault.

In a few minutes I'll be leaving to play morning Mah Jongg and then this afternoon I'll play again.  The day started off poorly, but it will be all good in the end.

Here are the last of the pictures from our cruise on the Epic.

Looking at the ship from the tender on our way to Grand Cayman.

The oldest house on the island.

Yes, we went to Hell, for the second time.

Unusual rock formations, which gave the town the name Hell.

Seas were rough today.

Petting the local dog at the Tortuga Rum factory/store.

The Turtle Farm.

Big green sea turtles are bred here for food and for releasing into the wild to replenish the species.

Heading in to the hatchery.

Love holding the baby turtle.

You are required to wash your hands before and after holding the babies.

Ed also held the baby.




Heading back to the ship.

In the afternoon Mark went down the slide.


Then we relaxed and read by the pool.


Wearing my new Caymanite necklace that Mark bought me at the Turtle farm because my other  one broke.

Howl at the Moon was the dueling piano show. 



My only Miami Vice of the trip.

The weather was too rough to go to the private island, Great Stirrup Cay, so we went back to Nassau.

We stayed on board reading and relaxing all day. Then we sat up in the bow of the buffet to watch us back away from the dock and spin around to head out.


We saw the Carnival Sensation leaving right in front of us.  That's the ship we had our family cruise on last January.






1 comment:

  1. My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from DR.PATRICK OSCAR cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact via: ( drpatrickoscar@yandex.com ) My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life. contact Dr.Patrick on: drpatrickoscar@yandex.com for all type of cancer cure

    ReplyDelete