Thursday, January 25, 2018

Missed my weigh in

I didn't have time to do a Weigh-in Wednesday blog yesterday, so here it is today.  Not good. I'm out of control and over eating every night watching TV, which means I'm up two pounds today from last Wednesday.  This morning's weight was 268.6.  On Monday we are seeing the family doctor, and I'm up TWELVE pounds in three months.  She is going to have a fit.  Should have gone the other way.

Sigh....

I had my annual ophthalmology appointment yesterday and all is well.  Then we went to an excellent presentation in the ballroom my Jan Kanoss, one of the cameramen for Saturday Night Live.  He worked on that show for 27 years!  I think that's what he said.  He had memorabilia including his Emmy award.  Wow!  An Emmy Award winner lives here in Solivita.  So cool.

Today I played Mahj and did not win at all.  Boo Hoo!

Now I'm eating lunch too quickly and walking the half mile up to my friend Barbara's house to take her a mac and cheese and some veggie soup and two Get Well cards.  She had surgery last Wednesday and is recovering slowly.  I still don't have my car, and Mark is out shopping.  But I can AND SHOULD walk that half mile!

Later this afternoon I'm finally getting my car back after a week.  They installed a new, and very expensive, battery, and hopefully they have also fixed my key fob so that both of the work.  I'll be so happy to have my car back!

If we aren't too worn out, we will go up to the ballroom tonight to see the free movie.  Tonight it's Victoria and Abdul.

Tomorrow there will be no blog because we are busting out at 7:30 a.m. to go to the Clearwater area for a NARFE district meeting.  Mark is one of the presenters.  Should be a long but enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment