Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Otter Box Fail

My phone fell of the kitchen table yesterday, and the screen cracked all over.  I am sad.  It looks almost as bad as Mark's old one did when it flew off the roof of the car at 30 mph.  I had an Otter Box on it, which is supposed to protect it.  It has a rubbery lip that extrudes about an 1/8 of an inch all around, so I have no idea how it landed that the lip allowed the glass to hit the tiles.  Weird and very sad.

Now I have an appointment for 12:20 p.m. at the Best Buy by Florida Mall on Sunday to get the glass replaced.  UGH.

I didn't have time yesterday to finish my Epcot photo album, so no pictures today.

Today we are picking up Susie and Ed to take them to Sea World on the Take-a-Friend for Free promotion this month for pass holders.  We can get them in, but we can only stay until lunch because we have a Cove Singers rehearsal in the afternoon and then dinner out at Millers Ale House with Judi and Peter.  Long day but a good day.

My car is ready to get back, new battery in the car and new battery in the key fob, but I don't have time until Thursday to do it.

So I have two big expenses this week, a car repair and a phone repair.  UGH again.  It's hard to make head way on credit card debt this way.

I was up for forty minutes, from 1:30 a.m. to around 2:10 a.m., with bad leg cramps last night.  Eventually, I settled down in the new recliner and slept until 5 a.m. when another cramp got me up.  it wasn't too intense, so I was asleep again by 5:30.  Not the restful night I was hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment