Friday, July 30, 2010

Mundane Day

Selling the house yesterday took over 3 hours and was a much more stressful event than anticipated. Our good friend and lawyer, Linda, helped us by phone and fax to get it done. I'm sure the buyers think we were the bad guys, but that's ok. We are convinced that they are the bad guys! LOL At any rate, Mark and Linda and our agent Jan got it done. I, on the other hand, sobbed and cried like a baby in the corner of the office unable to cope with any of it. Pretty embarrassing to think about today, but I just couldn't handle the stress. Thank God for Mark, Linda, and Jan keeping their heads and stepping up to the plate.

After yesterday's very stressful house settlement, I'm looking forward to a mundane day. Today I plan to go to the bank, get my nails done, clean out the car, reorganize some stuff in the motel room, and go to our friends' house for dinner. Very nice.

The weather is cool and beautiful which makes everyone feel happy.

My MRI is officially scheduled for August 17 and the meeting with the oncology team at St Agnes hospital is officially scheduled for August 19.

But in between I have a lovely four day drive to Florida with stops at friends and relatives along the way, and I will buy a beautiful house in Poinciana when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment