Monday, July 12, 2010

Not as good as I thought

We got back late last night after a most wonderful weekend in West Virginia. After a huge thunderstorm Friday night, the weather was perfect for sunning by the pool. The pool temperature was exactly right. We hung out with our friends and generally had a very relaxing weekend.

I know I did not exercise at all, but I thought I was eating ok except for dessert every night. Well, dessert every night is apparently a bad idea. I gained three pounds in three days. A whopping 219 this morning. Just awful.

Today we are going to start cleaning out the basement. There are three things to be done: sort, haul, pack. Once we sort the good stuff from the bad stuff, the bad stuff can be taken to the dump. The good stuff will be sent to Amvets for donations or given to our friend Joel to sell on craigslist or eBay. He is coming over today to look stuff over. Once the stuff to give away or throwaway are gone, we can busily pack up the remaining stuff. Move out on July 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment