Monday, July 25, 2011

Easy going day

Wow! Today I had such an easy day. I spent the morning going through photo albums and old photos. I'm looking for some specific old photos, but I found none of them. I really enjoyed looking through everything, though, and I have plenty more to look through another day. After lunch, I played Mah Jongg. I won the very first game I played, and then I had no luck at all. One of the ladies won 6 out the 7 games she played. Unbelievable lucky streak for her today! We went to the gym after that. I only did the weights because I'm still afraid of hurting my thigh muscles. I want to do the Flexi-Touch tonight, and I'm hoping there are no leg cramps. And that's my day!

Why not tell me what you did today?

4 comments:

  1. Made Evan an oreo ice cream pie for his 20th birthday! Played mahjongg at the senior center and won alot. Watched a bunch on shows I had on the DVR. Read profiles of people who are the perfect match for me and the only thing that matched was they were looking for a match. You would not believe some of the things guys write. I could do a comedy routine on the ridiculousness of it!!

    Maybe I will. new part time job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the flexitouch went better last night. I went with 8 people from my church to a nursing home 2 hours away yesterday for the birthday of a 78 year old gentleman who was one of the original members of our church. We had a little party for him. He had just come to the nursing home a few months ago and was still feeling kind of sad at all the changes in his life. My husband and I decided to get him a little portable cd player and someone else brought a few cd's that they thought he would like. Well when we turned on the first cd he started dancing in his wheelchair and was having a very good time. It was a fun party and it made me happy to see this sweet gentleman having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin and Rhonda,
    You two ladies are the best! I really appreciate your comments. Robin, I also loved the phone call "from home," so to speak. Thanks! I loved your stories about your match.com experiences. Rhonda, your story of the gentleman "dancing" in his wheelchair was great. I'm so glad you both had such wonderful days yesterday. And I'm very glad you shared them with me. Love you both, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Rhonda, the machine worked like a charm for me last night. I think I need to tweak the jacket when I put it on again. I'm not sure I had it up as far as it's supposed to go, but I still think it helps a lot. And no cramps this time!

    ReplyDelete