Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day

We have some friends who emigrated here from Canada, and they still like to celebrate Boxing Day.  Mark and I were invited to their home today for a little wine and socializing, but we declined.  We have our friends Dave and Evey still here, so today is another WDW day.  Our plan today is park hopping from the Studios to Epcot and back to the Studios to end with the Osborne Lights and Fantasmic.  It will be 77 degrees with only a 20% chance of some afternoon showers.

Yesterday we watched the Disney parade and ate a lot of our special snacks from the Contemporary for breakfast.  When we went to see Saving Mr. Banks, the parking was chaotic and Downtown Disney was super crowded.  Still, we got parking and good seats in the theater.  We LOVED the movie, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

I weigh the same today as yesterday, despite eating a ridiculous breakfast, twice as much lunch as usual, and Chinese food for dinner.  I was very happy not to be up several more pounds!  LOL!

This morning I'm having my usual breakfast for the first time in over week.  It feels very good and very healthy to eat Fiber One cereal with blueberries and Greek yogurt.  Yum.  Lunch today will be the buffet in the Norway pavilion at Epcot; dinner will be the Asian salad at the Commissary at the Studios.  There will be so much walking that I'm not too worried about it.

I feel pretty good about my chances of getting back on track once the next cruise is over.  We leave Sunday for another week on a cruise ship, but once we get back from that, we will not be going anywhere for several months and have no company either.  That will allow both Mark and me to focus on our health, eat right, and exercise.  I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Boxing Day!  Enjoy all your presents from yesterday. I hope you won't have to go back to a store to return anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment