Thursday, December 12, 2013

So much easier to put back on

Up over three pounds today.  Yeah, sad.

In one day I went from the elated posting yesterday of 232.4 to a dejected posting today of 236 this morning.  A gain of 3.6 pounds.  I am always so surprised by this!  Wow!

Of course, I shouldn't have hopped on that scale this morning because then I wouldn't know.

Also, I'm sure it is sodium and water retention.  I had a normal breakfast and a great dinner prepared by Mark.  Lunch, however, ended up being at a pizza place.  LOL! Yeah, pizza.  We had been out at the opthamologist, then Staples, then Wal Mart, then Publix, and it was suddenly 1 p.m.   We were starving.  The pizza place was right next to Publix, and Mark had recently read it was the number one rated restaurant in Poinciana.  How could we not go in for lunch? 

We each ordered the lunch special: two slices of cheese pizza and a fountain drink for $4.99.  What a steal!  I thought the pizza was delicious, but Mark thought is was just okay.  We both had to agree the slices were HUGE.  I think the two slices were half a pie!  And I ate it all.  Hm....I'm seeing a lot wrong with yesterday.  LOL!

Today I am hosting a Mah Jongg lesson with two neighbors and a friend from Solivita who is a few streets away.  Two of us are regular players on Monday at Maureen's house. My friend from a few streets away has played only a few times, and the fourth lady is a complete new-comer to the game.  She lives on our street!  I thought she should learn.  So that's from 10 to noon today. 

Around 3 we are driving to Lakeland for the NARFE Board Meeting and dinner.  I'm making my cheese, crackers, and grapes platter to take as our contribution.  Depending on what everybody else brings, it could also be our only dinner.  You never know at a pot luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment