Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Good Weigh-In

Last Wednesday I am sure I hopped on the scale because I hop on and off several times every morning unless Mark hides it.  What didn't happen was writing it down.  I guess I was so busy with Rhoda that day that I just forgot to write it down.

Well, I'm not about to let that happen again.  This morning my weight is a new low, 232.4.

The Lose It! program has deducted some more calories from my plan, bringing me down to 1294 calories a day.  This is the first time it has taken me below the 1300 mark.  I think it's going to be challenging to stay below 1300 every day, but I'm going to try. 

Two weeks ago, I reported my weight at 233.4, so I have lost only one pound in two weeks, but I'm very happy about that.  It's been a challenging two weeks with Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, a week with Evey and Eric and four days with Rhoda. I also had 7 nights of dress rehearsals and concerts.  I was busy, but I ate well!  I now have one week before we drive to Fort Lauderdale next Wednesday for our anniversary cruise.  Whooeee! 

This will be a challenging week of meals in restaurants before we leave on the cruise.  My goal is going to be to stay the same.  With any luck, I might drop a pound, but it will be quite tough.  Here's my schedule for this week:
Today: normal, all three meals at home
Thursday:  b'fast and lunch at home, dinner as "heavy hors d'oeuvres" in the home of our NARFE president for a board meeting
Friday:  b'fast and lunch at home, but dinner is a Christmas party for the library volunteers
Saturday: b'fast and lunch at home, but dinner out with friends at Lakeside restaurant
Sunday: b'fast at home, but lunch and dinner at Universal Studios
Monday: b'fast at home, but lunch and dinner at Walt Disney World, probably MK and the Studios
Tuesday: all three meals at home

So the week is bookended by having a day with all three meals at home, but there are a LOT of meals out.  Hopefully walking and exercise will keep me the same and compensate for any extra calories consumed.

We shall see!

The cast party for Guys and Dolls was fantastic.  We sat with our friends Donna and Al, and we all danced for about two hours!  I'm sure the dancing helped me burn off the apple cobbler and ice cream!






No comments:

Post a Comment