Monday, October 19, 2015

Down two

My weight this morning is 276, so that's down two for the week.  That's a great week!  I had gained four on the cruise, so now half of that is gone.  Also, two pounds lost per week is considered the safe amount to lose.  I admit that I did not try that hard.  I did water aerobics twice during the week and walked a lot yesterday at Epcot. I also ate at three food kiosks yesterday and brought a chocolate cupcake home for a bedtime snack because it was National Chocolate Cupcake Day.  Yum.

Today I will be going to water aerobics and eating all my meals at home.  That's a recipe for more success!  I have three ladies joining me this afternoon at 1 for Mah Jongg, and then Mark and I will go to the book talk on Last of the Mohicans.  We should be able to finish the final 40 minutes on audiobooks today before 4 p.m.  Tonight, I will sit in my chair and watch a lot of TV.  LOL!

What are you doing today?




No comments:

Post a Comment