Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Gator Day

Today has been in the making for quite a few months.  After the morning's water aerobics, we will meet friends, the Goldbergs and the Sterns, at Denny's for lunch, followed by the airboat ride and pictures with them holding a baby gator.  Then I can put them up on my powder room wall.

This morning I was 274.5, so I was excited to be within half a pound of the weight on Oct. 2 when we left for the cruise.  I can control myself at Denny's, so today should be another good day.  Now tomorrow is another story.  Tomorrow night will be dinner at the Trail's End Buffet with the Disney Fan Club and then the hayride through the RV part of Fort Wilderness to see the Halloween lights.  We did it last year, and it was spectacular.  I have usually NOT controlled myself very well at that buffet, or any buffet really.  We shall see how tomorrow night goes.

There will be pictures of my friends holding the baby gator posted here later!


No comments:

Post a Comment