Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Teaching Mah Jongg

This morning at 10 a.m. I have two ladies coming over to learn Mah Jongg.  This is the third time that I have done this in my home here in Poinciana.  Mahj seems to be the IN thing to do in Solivita!  LOL!  Everyone wants to know how to play. I have found that I really love teaching it to one or two ladies at a time.  Then if they like it today, they can join my growing group of semi-beginners that will play here tomorrow.  Lots of fun.

After they leave, Mark and I will spend a lot of time catching up on TV missed while on the cruise last week.  Then tonight we have our Disney Fan Club meeting.  Another fun day in Solivita.

I am down a pound today, which is nice.  I had six ounces of deli meat as a sandwich for dinner, so I thought the sodium might hold that pound on.  Well, happily it did not.  I am 276.5 this morning, so I'm working my way back to the 274 that I weighed when we left on the cruise.


No comments:

Post a Comment