Sunday, October 11, 2015

Up four. Could have been worse.

I left for the ship weighing 274 and came back this morning at 278.  I've done worse.  Now I'll do my best to get back on track at home.

Last night I probably raised it over what it might have been because I ate a LOT of my Halloween candy collected at the Magic Kingdom before we left.  LOL

Today we are meeting a cast member friend, Edward, at Epcot for dinner at Marrakesh in Morocco.   He has a coupon for 50% off dinner and wanted to use it before it expired.  We were happy he invited us!  Still, I had best eat a small lunch and no snacks in order to accommodate a carb heavy dinner.  I don't think there's much without meat in there that doesn't involve a lot of rice.  Hope there's something Mark can order.  The last time we were there was the first summer that Lowell and Emily came down here.  They picked that restaurant for one night.  There is a good belly dancer in there, too.

Right now we are trying to catch up on some more TV.  The weather is perfect today, so I'm out on the lanai watching Survivor episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment