Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A good day

Yesterday I did not record my calories into the phone app, but I did eat well and all meals at home.  I am down a bit this morning.  Today should be a good one, too, with all meals at home, so I'm going to be excited to report a weight loss for this week when I officially weigh in tomorrow.

It was also a good day yesterday because I won two games at Mah Jongg at my neighbor's house.

AND, it was a good day because the NEW Mahj card came in the mail yesterday afternoon.  It looks quite entertaining with a few of my favorites from the past restored and some fascinating new ones added.  It will be a lot of fun to play with it next time.

Today we have a long afternoon rehearsal at the Cove for the chorus/soloists show Thursday night. I'm not singing, just coaching and directing, so there is no stress at all for me!

Tomorrow we are going to Gatorland with the Goldbergs.  Somehow in their 40 plus years of living in Florida, they have NEVER been there.  That means we are eating a high sodium, high fat lunch out at their fast food place.  There are never too many reasonable choices there, but there's really no other option if you get there in the morning.  It always takes 4-5 hours to see everything.  We have to get home in time for dinner because we have the synagogue choir rehearsal tomorrow night.

The good news for tomorrow is the the weigh in will take place long before we eat out at Gatorland!

Unfortunately, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will all have several meals out because we have dinner Thursday night at the Cove and then we are checking in to a Marriott near Disney for Friday night with breakfast and lunch on Saturday out.  We are also eating dinner out next Tuesday, so next week's Wednesday Weigh In could be sad.  We'll see.  Meanwhile, tomorrow's weigh in should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment