Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Going to Gatorland!

We haven't been there in a year or so.  Guess we've just been too busy going to other places.  LOL!  Tomorrow I will post some pictures here from the day with Susie and Ed.  Originally, she picked this place because they had never been there.  Yesterday, Mark remembered that they may have recently  gone with some others just a few weeks ago.  i gave her an out to pick another place, but they still want to go back.  It's going to be a nice summery day of 90 degrees, but at least the true summer humidity hasn't hit yet.

As for the weigh-in report, this morning I am 286, which is just a half pound loss.  i could have done better, but I did have those binge-eating episodes.  Yesterday I also ate too much at lunch and dinner.  I ate at home, but I ate more than I should have.  I'm just happy that I can say I'm down a little instead of up.

As I wrote yesterday, this upcoming week is full of times when I will eat out, starting with lunch at Gatorland today.  It will be challenging to stay the same or even lose a little bit.  We shall see.

Meanwhile, time to get ready to go to Gatorland!

PS.  I think I forgot to mention that Evey and Eric flew off to Iceland on an overnight flight Monday night, nonstop from San Francisco.  They spent one night in a town near the airport and ate a great dinner and rented a car.  Today they are visiting the Blue Lagoon and driving around a bit and eventually checking in to another hotel for three nights.  What a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment