Saturday, March 25, 2017

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Birthday, Lowell!

We had a great dinner party last night.  Everyone ate up a LOT of challah, so there is far less in the house now.  It was a congenial group, lots of great conversation, just so much fun.  Of course, I ate too much.  I weighed 287 this morning.  I can only say that I'll try to get back on track today.  So far this whole week has been off track.

Tonight we are going with four other people to see the opera Don Giovanni at Dr. Phillip's Center in Orlando.  It is supposed to be an updated, re-imagined sort of production, so I guess that means WEIRD. Still it's one of my favorites, so it should be fun.

Today is Lowell's 38th birthday.  I can hardly believe it!  I made a photo album for Facebook this morning of some old pictures, which I am also posting here for fun.

Four generations.  Great-Grandma Eva holding baby Lowell along with the two of us  and Grandma Bernice, Mar'k's mom.



Why a cutie!

With Granddaddy at the farm in Weston, WV.

His Superhero phase!

Excellent big brother.

Maryland City Little Leaguer!

With his favorite character a WDW.

Part of a collage that I made for his Bar Mitzvah.

Ready to head to shul for his Bar Mitzvah.

Grandma Jack lighting her candle at the Bar Mitzvah party.

His high school senior photo

At graduation





With his beautiful bride Emily

My handsome son.

No comments:

Post a Comment