Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trip to Lake Placid with Solivita Travel Club

I will post tomorrow about this trip. Just let me say that today is going to be a lot of fun, but long. We leave the house in about an hour and won't return until about 9 p.m. No time for writing a big blog today.

Yesterday was great, full of errands and driving around. I had the lasagna at the Democratic Club dinner, along with a lot of salad (no dressing), a roll with a pat of butter, and a scoop of Spumoni ice cream. I am up a half pound today, but that could also just be sodium and water retention. We also ate lunch at Chipotle. I got a salad with beans, rice, shredded cheese, and veggies. I discovered they have a calorie counter there, so you can add up everything separately and figure it out. I had 350. I was fine with that. I'm sure I had about 1700 yesterday and no exercise. Not a great day for a diet, but not awful either.

Today we are traveling by bus to and from Lake Placid, about an hour and a half southeast of here. I can't remember if lunch is included or not, so I'll let you know tomorrow. When we return, we will have our usual Free Wine at Lakeside Dinner (grouper, salad, and veggies) followed by the Thursday movie at the Ballroom. Tonight's movie is Jumping the Broom.

I'll tell you all about everything tomorrow, and there will probably be pictures, too.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had a wonderful trip today. I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete