Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy lived up to her hype.

I have been glued to the TV as Sandy has ripped up the mid-Atlantic.  It's unbelievable how much damage the winds, rain, and flooding have inflicted.  So far it seems like our family and friends in those states are surviving without too much damage.  Many have lost power, which is a terrible ordeal, but no serious damage to persons or property.  At least not that I've heard of yet.  Thank God for Facebook in a time like this.  I have learned more about what's going on through those status updates than the news!

We are having record cold temperatures down here as a result of Sandy's spinning the Arctic blast our way.  We hit a record low last night for this area on this date.  I think it was 40!  LOL!  I know those of you up north do not consider that much of a low.  Our high today will be upper 60s.  It's sunny and breezy and actually quite lovely.  I'm enjoying dragging out some long sleeved shirts. I actually wore a sweat shirt up to the rehearsal last night.  Fun.

House hold chores today and then another evening rehearsal.  A normal day.

If you are reading this from the mid-Atlantic area, congratulations. I guess that means you have power!

No comments:

Post a Comment