Friday, January 25, 2013

Relaxing day with Mark and Carol

Yesterday was simply delightful.  Mark S. did some morning grocery shopping while I took Mark W and Carol up to the gym at the Palms. Mark likes to walk on the treadmill, or as he calls it, "pushing cars."  I took a picture of him on my cell phone which I have included in today's email.



We had a lovely afternoon around the pool, swimming, sunning, hot tubbing, and eating dinner out.  At night, Carol went to bed early while Mark, Mark, and I enjoyed home movies of my dad.  Mark really enjoyed hearing Bill's voice again.

Today Mark is helping Mark W get his computer to talk to him.  Mark would love to be able to have a computer that is blind friendly.  They have gotten it farther than ever before, but it's still a bit frustrating. 

Carol is about to go take a Zumba class up at the Palms and maybe use the pool again.  Then it's Tu B'Shevat tonight, and our friends Jonathan and Susan are joining us.  It's the birthday of trees! It will be so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment