Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Test Track

Today we had a mission: to ride the new Test Track. Mission completed.  We got to Epcot around 11:30 and got a Fastpass for the ride for 2:50.  At that point the standby line was 110 minutes long.  When we actually went back at 2:50, standby was down to 50 minutes.  That just shows it was sort of a slow day at Epcot. 

Mark and I enjoyed the ride and would do it again with a Fastpass or if the line is 30 minutes or less.  We made it a FutureWorld kind of day, riding Journey into Imagination, Test Track, Universe of Energy, and Spaceship Earth. Plus Mark rode Mission Space by himself.  We ordered kosher hamburgers for lunch at the Electric Umbrella.  What a nice day!

We got home shortly after 6; I ate a quick dinner; and I went to Starliters rehearsal.  It's all good today.

Tomorrow morning I have another follow-up visit to the opthamologist who repaired my torn retina. I'm sure I will pass with flying colors and not have to go back again.  At least, that's my hope.

We will also have a FANTASTIC evening because we are going to see Mary Poppins at the Bob Carr Center in Orlando.  Too much fun planned for tomorrow!  I hope to write  a very brief blog before 8:30 in the morning when we have to head out to the opthamologist's office.  It will give a weigh-in report and that's it.

Nighty Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment