Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013. Happy New Year!

I had a great time at the Solivita street party last night.  I did not have a good time on the scale this morning.

I'd love to write a lot about reviewing last year and thinking about the year ahead, but frankly, I just don't have the time.  We are leaving in less than half an hour to spend the day at Magic Kingdom.  We are meeting a friend from MD, Eliot M, around noon.  Our concern is that the the park could close.  Eliot has already texted me that he is IN. He got there at opening. KUDOS to him because I know he stayed at Epcot last night until Illuminations was over, and then I have no idea if he partied somewhere else when he left.  LOL!  I guess I'll find out later today.

So no time to keep typing. I have to finish getting ready and head to the park.  Still, I felt that I had to post a little something to wish everyone a wonderful new year.  I know some people will be sad to say good bye to the old year and hope the new one is just a wonderful.  There are others who are happy to see it go and are hoping the new one is a hell of a lot better.  There are some out there who just have no idea what the future will bring.  No matter what group you are in, I wish you all love, peace, health, and happiness.  And mostly HEALTH because without that, what else is there?

Here's just a couple of pictures from last night:




]

No comments:

Post a Comment