Friday, April 19, 2013

Still climbing

Up a pound Thursday and up another one this morning, Friday.  Eating out really kills me.

Yesterday I swam 12 laps, which took 30 minutes, and then jogged around the perimeter of the pool for another 10 minutes.  That was not enough to keep another pound from finding me.  Sigh.

Today only lunch is going to be out, and if I'm smart, it will be the grilled chicken on greens.  Mark is making a delicious diabetic-friendly chicken dish for dinner with salad and broccoli.  Should be fine.

As I'm typing this, I'm watching Good Morning, America and all of the information unfolding about the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.  At this point one is dead and one is on the run.  They seem to be Russian.  Wow!  I'm so glad Evey and Eric are NOT in the Boston area right now.

On a happier note, we had a great time on the boat tour in Winter Park in Lakes Osceola, Virginia, and Maitland.  It might be something we take some more of our guests up to do that day.  The Chinese restaurant, Ming Court, is awesome, too.  Enjoy some pictures of the day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment