Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Uppity

Yeah, I'm uppity, up in weight for the week.  I'm only up two pounds, which doesn't sound too bad until I remind you that mid-week I lost two.  So then I turned around and gained four.  The number today is 269.5.  Uppity.

Yesterday we had a lovely day in downtown Kissimmee, the old part.  Mark and I went over there a year and a half ago with our friend Rudy and found much of the lakeside area under construction.  Then we never went back down there.  Wow!  What a difference!  That construction is finished and the new Lakefront Park is beautiful.  The weather was also delightful.  We enjoyed a nice lunch at a restaurant called Savion's, recommended to us by our friends Jonathan and Susan.  Then we strolled through the new park before heading off to Private Island Ice Cream for dessert.  When we went home, we watched the movie Dark Shadows.  I hadn't seen it in a long time, so I barely remembered it.  We all enjoyed it tremendously.

Today we are heading up to Winter Park for lunch at a Thai restaurant and then a scenic boat ride on the river.  After some other errands, we will end up for dinner at the great Chinese restaurant we found in December near the Convention Center.  The weather is going to be wonderful again today.

Here are a few fun pictures from yesterday.






No comments:

Post a Comment