Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Raining in Baltimore

It's been gloomy, dark, cold, and rainy for two days here in Baltimore.  I know it's also raining in central Florida, but at least it's in the 80s and not as dark.  I miss Florida.

I have had two days of eating all my meals in the house, and I ate some reasonable snacks.  This whole week is going to be like that, so I can only hope that it will be a good weigh-in tomorrow.  I had gained in the three days of driving up north, but this morning I had lost that weight and got back to where I started last Wednesday.  So I'm hoping tomorrow will be at least the same and maybe a smidge lower.  Unfortunately, a whole week of eating all the meals in the house isn't happening again after this week.  We have lots of dinners out coming up.

Today, if the rain lets up, we'd love to take a walk.  We took a 30 minute, mile and a quarter walk on Sunday, but yesterday it was just too rainy to do it.  We walked around the grocery store as we shopped. That was it for exercise.

I read some more stories in Lowell's book. I remain impressed.  His stories are thought-provoking, a little dark, very entertaining, and wonderfully readable in a unique style.  Cindy read the first one and agreed with my assessment 100%.  Lowell is a brilliant writer!  I can't wait for his next book.


No comments:

Post a Comment